Deepak Chopra addresses The Future of Wellbeing at Proctors
Join Deepak Chopra as he creates a roadmap for “higher health,” based on the latest findings in both mainstream and alternative medicine.
- Are we in the midst of a major paradigm shift in science?
- Is there an ultimate reality?
- Does consciousness conceive, govern, construct and become the physical universe?
- Is the universe becoming self-aware in the human nervous system?
- Is the next stage of human development conscious evolution?
- Do we have the ability to influence the future evolution of the cosmos?
- How does our understanding of consciousness as pure potentiality enhance our capacity for intuition, creativity, conscious choice-making, healing and the awakening of dormant potentials such as non-local communication and non-local sensory experience?
- How does our understanding of consciousness also enhance our capacity for total wellbeing (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, community, financial and ecological)?
Deepak Chopra will address all these questions as well as practical ways to experience higher consciousness, transformation and healing at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 3 at Proctors.
Tickets, $40-$90, go on sale 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27 at the Box Office at Proctors, 432 State Street, Schenectady; by phone at 518.346.6204; and online at proctors.org. A pre-show meet and greet is available for $150.
DEEPAK CHOPRA is the author of more than 80 books translated into over 43 languages, including 22 New York Times bestsellers in both the fiction and nonfiction categories. He is the Founder of The Chopra Foundation, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, Founder of The Chopra Well on YouTube, and serves as an Adjunct Professor at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, Adjunct Professor at Columbia Business School, Columbia University, Assistant Clinical Professor, in the Family and Preventive Medicine Department at the University of California, San Diego, Health Sciences, Faculty at Walt Disney Imagineering and Senior Scientist with The Gallup Organization.