The Proctors difference
Let us help build passion for — and engagement around — your brand
Proctors takes corporate partnerships seriously!
We are committed to assisting in the success and growth of your business. We have the ability to become a beacon in your efforts to raise brand awareness and to help deliver your message directly to your target markets.
Sponsorship brings your message directly to our audiences, approximately one million strong — lending credibility and brand visibility for a greater return.
To our corporate partners, we are a resource for key personal introductions, year-round onsite and offsite promotions, customer cultivation, recruitment, retention, employee/client rewards, and, of course, having fun!
Leading companies attribute their ROIs to benefits Proctors delivers!
As the media landscape changes, we continuously look for ways to improve our advertising benefits while staying relevant in today’s market. To do so we anticipate substantial upgrades in our digital marketing, as well as point of sale and promotional benefits, which may add to, or replace some of the advertising benefits you currently receive. Proctors plans to begin incorporating these changes during the 2017—2018 contract year. As we transition, we assure you it is our goal to provide even better service and greater exposure for your company.
Starting at just $3,000, Corporate Sponsors enjoy these benefits and more:
- Extreme media exposure
- Extraordinary client cultivation opportunities
- Branding, brand match and exclusivity opportunities
- Extreme visibility to hundreds-of-thousands of patrons and donors
- Personal introductions to other corporate decision-makers & VIPs
- World-class client entertainment (shows, client events, meet & greets)
- Season Delack Guild Room pass(es)
- Large digital signage on stage
- Ability to have full-page advertising inserts in our playbill
- Ability to run your own promotion in our Arcade
- Highest level client & VIP employee benefits
- Corporate name elevated in playbill & Arcade listing
- Advance notice of shows and ability to purchase tickets before public
- Top-priority VIP seating
- Private VIP phone number for your ticketing needs
- Discounted show tickets year-round (for your employees too!)
- Complimentary show tickets
- 25% discount on facility rentals
Call for more details and to set up an appointment:
Molly Brindle, Senior Director of Corporate Partnerships, (518)382-3884 x195
Nick DeMarco, Director of Corporate Partnerships, (518)382-3884 x115