Help provide access to the arts; support something you LOVE!
Did you know that Proctors reaches more than 40,000 area youth annually?
And did you know that it is our mission to provide EVERY student in the Capital Region with exposure to the arts at least twice before graduation?
Proctors gives students the opportunity to expand their horizons and imaginations through live performances, films, television and media training, artists in residence and summer camps.
We are committed to making our programs accessible to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. We believe an education in the arts enriches life, fosters compassion and allows a child to grow confidently as an individual, as well as helping them to succeed in their academic life!
Supporting something you love can help us fulfill this mission. Below are scholarship opportunities that can have an immediate impact on a child’s life:
- Help transport a school bus of children to a show: $500
- Send a child to a week of Broadway Camp at Proctors: $250
- Help send a teaching artist to a local classroom: $150
- Subsidize a classroom trip to a school day performance: $100
- Send a child to see a Broadway Series show: $50
We need your help in order for Proctors to continue providing award-winning educational programs and shows. Our 2017-2018 Scholarship Campaign goal is $10,000. We are hoping to reach that goal with your gift today!